Thursday, October 07, 2010

Putting it All Together

Three years have past since I started this blog. Truth be told, I've written sporadically. Since I started my job, I've barely had time even to think. Perhaps, I've been escaping the challenge ahead, avoiding the regular commitment that comes with infusing real meaning in my life. So, I'm back. Which leads me into the theme of this blog, "Putting it All Together."

If there is going to be a movement to change the form of government in Israel, it's got to be bigger than just changing the form of government in Israel. It's got to be about changing the way Israelis think of themselves. It's got to be about principles and why principles are important. It's got to be about the effects of principles - and the lack of principles - on our lives and our country.

A Shelanu movement could do so much for this country. Defining the things that are important to us, clearly, directly, and significantly, will help us address so many issues.

I need to be better at this. No matter how good I get, I'll need help.

No comments: